Join europes Biggest and most enjoyable Poker room and play poker like you never have before.

Sunday 4 April 2010

Not good....

Tonight I was over my brothers, and it went badly and lost a buyin, I seem to get impatient and play differntly in some spots, like I'm to eager to get the win quicker and I gamble alot more which is pretty bad, I shouldnt really play tomuch down here since everytime I do it seems to go BADLY lol but, I think its more a lesson of self control to be more patient when there is eyes over my shoulder also its the fact I probably dont wanna unconsiously look like I'm getting pushed around in a pot. Its not terrible but something I really need to correct I'm still up a buyin on the 2nd night I played but I really have to

A) either not play over here unless I know I'm gunna play right

or

B)Learn some self control (easier said than done!)

only around 300 hands but should have stayed patient see how tommorow goes!

Here is some great sites to try out:
  • Learn poker at DragtheBar for 7 days free! click here
  • PKR is a cool 3D poker site, also super soft! PKR Poker

No comments:

Post a Comment