Join europes Biggest and most enjoyable Poker room and play poker like you never have before.

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Back On Form!- Great Day

Playing GOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Yes today I'm pretty happy about how I played, I made around 4 buyins and its great to see I made back what I lost and consiously made sure I was Grinding my bankroll rather than choosing spots to gamble in, and I feel I'm getting someware.

I corrected alot of mistakes so far this month, and it's thanks to the loosing sessions and this blog to serve as a reminder, however I also noticed that I'm getting bluffed alot more than usual this month, sometimes the bluffs are almost so crazy its like watching a suicide bomber going to the felt with nothing.

I've lost around 2 or 3 big hands like this, just becuase of terrible boards and my reclutants to gamble on some hands, however I've also won 3 pots by catching bluffers out so I guess I welcome it since I've made alot more than I lost from gamblers so............ BRING ON THE GAMBLERS! I will catchem out!!!!

I'm playing pretty dam well enough were I'm not gambling and they are when they make a big move on me so I guess I should welcome gamblers since there easy money I guess. (hate to sound like a hellmuth clone but the plays are shockin somtimes :p )

Check out these hands.

This hand was pretty hard to laydown I had no reads on villain and when I bet hard on the turn and get re raised I think most the time I'm mostly beaten by an unknown but no he bluffed me big time





First off I usally have a good read on players and what there capable of but this player in particular was just almost determined to bluff me no matter what at all costs lol, I didnt think he would be bluffing this huge again after the other hand.

This is the suicide bomber I was mainly talkiing about. I just cant see how he can continue to bluff me after I called his re raise on the flop and bet massive on turn the river J of hearts if the worst card in the deck since every draw gets there anbd so does his hand range I put him on maybe a flush maybe a straight draw, I could even be beaten by a set here, was a sick hand he had Q4! nothing

if that river never came I think I was calling, he got very lucky.



As you can see I had two massive bluffs from the same guy but the spots were so difficult I would think any 1 would find it hard to hit call button in those spots.

However I did get back at some other filthy blufffers!!! muhahahaha

I think I should have led out on this flop regardless but check calling isnt to bad.
Specialy since I thought he was bluffing here after watching his play and having a read on him, but i tryed not to go all in since I was 70% he didnt have it.




Here is another hand where the play is beyond retarded by the player really, I knew the river bet was suspect since I thought he would ship more likley if he had flush and I also knew the player from a past game and seen he had a tendency to bluff.




And he tryed bluffing me again straight after 2 hands later...LOL

although really I shoulda re raised the turn all in since he coulda been drawing and since I thought I was already ahead I shoulda shipped...my bad lol



and just one more for the extra LOL.....so much is wrong with this LMFAO



But ended the day up and looking good!

Here is some great sites to try out:
  • Learn poker at DragtheBar for 7 days free! click here
  • PKR is a cool 3D poker site, also super soft! PKR Poker

No comments:

Post a Comment