Join europes Biggest and most enjoyable Poker room and play poker like you never have before.

Thursday 1 April 2010

First POST! Shuffle up and DEAL!

Hey thought I'd put this up as for someware to vent my poker thoughts, also just to motivate myself to try certain goals every month which you could also follow me on as aswell.

I've currently been playing poker for around 3 years - The first one and a half years I was a loosing player at sng strictly then I decided to follow bankroll management, starting with less than $20 and turned it in to $500 just grinding the microstakes.

Since then I've been mainly focusing on microstakes cash games for 1 and a half years and have had great results but a stagnant bankroll due to unforseen real life circumstances that I needed money for, but I've built around $700 in cash game at 25nl as a whole so far.

And i can onestly say I havnt spent more than $20 on depositing since I started winning and using bankroll management.

However heres the jist of this whole blog, I have a roll that is near 50 nl and i need around 250 more to play 50 nl so the challenge is for the month of april I must make 250 and make it to 50nl! I will be updating my post with the highs and lows of my day good or bad - you'll here it!

Lets kick it off with -




Here is some great sites to try out:
  • Learn poker at DragtheBar for 7 days free! click here
  • PKR is a cool 3D poker site, also super soft! PKR Poker

No comments:

Post a Comment