Join europes Biggest and most enjoyable Poker room and play poker like you never have before.

Friday 23 April 2010

50 NL - First week at school

yes as the title says it felt like I was the new kid in school at 50nl there are some familiar faces but alot of new ones, which i'm still learning about there play styles and generaly there attitude, does one guy control his tilt better than the other guy etc.

One thing I noticed is that the plays at 50nl are alot more trappy, and loose doesnt neccesarly meen FISH as it 99% of the time does at 25nl, the play styles are more thought out and the players are alittle better, but doesnt meen there arnt any fish neither since sometimes I could be sitting down in an aquarium sometimes, so this tells me table selection is alot more important, only problem is pkr is a still relativley small site and the fish dont come on till around 3 or 5 ish.

I can handle myself with the regualrs now as well, on the first day and along the week it was pretty rough though, I lost 4 buyins quickly yes all thats $200!

There was definatley a learning curve, the betsizing is alot bigger than I was used to and it just took me awhile to get that $6 isnt a huge bet and its pretty average.

I also still thought $50 as 2 buyins but I soon got rid of that, and fixed these problems near the end of the week I made back all the 4 buyins! and 4 more

yes made $200 this week up! and got pretty settled at 50nl and I feel at home there alot more than I started, I think I will be pretty comfortable up here with betting taking a stack and loosing one aswell.

I will update this post with some good and bad hands tommorow alittle tired at the moment.

Here is some great sites to try out:
  • Learn poker at DragtheBar for 7 days free! click here
  • PKR is a cool 3D poker site, also super soft! PKR Poker

No comments:

Post a Comment