Join europes Biggest and most enjoyable Poker room and play poker like you never have before.

Monday 19 April 2010

I'VE DONE IT! 25NL

Yes 50nl here I come!

(just to make this even more epic ..)



I reached my goal today the 19th of april, I havnt updated the blog to much recently or daily like I planned but the jist of it is, that I'm playing great becuase of me looking back on hands and constantly scrutinising my play, the hands are holding and I'm getting paid, in around 6 days i've made around 250, which is very nice!
I feel that I always have money at 25nl whenever I play it again now so if I have to drop down it wouldnt be terrible since i know i can beat it (however it would suck).

I think I have become a much better cash game player, than beforehand of this blog and me taking it a slight more serious, the main leak I had was knowing when to give up and knowing when not to bluff, soon as I fixed this mainly by learning alittle bit more on board textures and players traits I made alot more $ at 25nl

I'm alittle anxious of what 50nl will throw at me and getting used to the bet sizing but I heard from another player that 50nl isnt all that different from 25nl just richer fish , which of course I hope hes right, but I still think there might be a learning curve, and I cant help but have engranined thats 2 buyins of 25nl! lol which I gotta loose pretty quickly and just realise its a buyin, so hope I do well today on my first grind of 50nl will tell you all what happens, I wont give myself a goal yet since i dont wanna pressurise myself to much I think I will seta goal another day when I feel alittle more comfortable, todays goal is get used to it!

Shuffle up and DEAL!

Here is some great sites to try out:
  • Learn poker at DragtheBar for 7 days free! click here
  • PKR is a cool 3D poker site, also super soft! PKR Poker

No comments:

Post a Comment