Join europes Biggest and most enjoyable Poker room and play poker like you never have before.

Wednesday 1 September 2010

Start of a new month and Back on my game

25nl and wrestling my ego

Well I've played well today and it made me $65 up

Its nice to be winning again, I've basically made myself relearn the back to basics stratergy and then added in little crevets of my 50nl game to add to 25nl and its working very well, and its always important to keep the basics in mind at any stake, sometimes at 50nl I found myself so wrapped up in mind games I sometimes pushed aside the basics, I think it was a mistake to do so, some players just play on that level of thiking at any stake.

Theres plenty of new players at 25nl at the moment and this is great since they dont know my style to well, and to be honest there just new fish to the game and I dont wanna let my ego get in front of me here but there play is predicatble and terrible to say the least, but I desperatley wanna play 50nl to at least play semi good players, its easy money and I shouldn't mind picking it up.

My ego should be the last thing on my mind and keeping it in the back of mind keeps my bankroll in the Black. Its just I miss the challenge of playing other good players thinking further than ''I have a hand and I dont know what he has but I'll call'' mindset u see alot of 25nl players have. Now not all players are like this there is some very good players at 25nl, but 50nl I felt I learnt alot more.

Although its important to remember that poker is all about making as much money as you possibly can without hurting yourself by loosing to much when ur ego gets in the way. This is a good lesson for me basically: screw ego get money, its whats poker is about.

Multi tabling

I was also thinking of adding more than 4 tables in to my games and get as many hands in as possible my only problem with this is that My mind boggles at 4 nevermind anything else. But I think it will increase my winrate and lower varaince, however I might just try and used to 4 for the time being, I'm used to playin 3 tables now very well and keeping track of every one so 4 is the next milestone of constant play minmum, hopefully I will start 6 tabling in the future mind
(if pkr has enough tables open!) and gets some realy hands per hour in.



So what about a goal?

So with that said I think within maybe a month I could be back at 50nl I would think maybe 2 weeks could be achievable but due to the fact I'm working alot more now one month seems alittle optimistic, but screw it thats the goal for the month getting back at 50nl $300 is needed.

So shuffle up and deal pkr!


Here is some great sites to try out:
  • Learn poker at DragtheBar for 7 days free! click here
  • PKR is a cool 3D poker site, also super soft! PKR Poker

No comments:

Post a Comment