Join europes Biggest and most enjoyable Poker room and play poker like you never have before.

Friday 3 September 2010

Another day another $

Today in summary

So I've been playing pretty well today played for around 5 hours. I'm up $65
once again as I said in a previous post the PKR 25nl games are so riddiclously soft right now, it wasnt that easy before I'm sure of it, theres plenty of free money laying around so get your fishing gear out, like seriously I think PKR has got to be the best kept secret in poker. But of course you say its only 25nl, but this is pkr 25nl! lol

and with that said I've put my ego aside (kinda) and happily picked up the money and if this bad player barrage continues, I will be at 50nl in no time. But due to my experience I feel that train of varaince comming, I gotta expect the suckouts soon its suprising I missed so many with the junk I'm getting called with, sure I get the odd guy who makes his four card flush, but its not happening frequently like it used to. I dunno maybe I just ran bad for 1 year of my poker lol and I've been paranoid ever since.

Here I would usually post hand historys, but its so dam standard I just feel posting them and then commenting on them would be a waste after todays session basically they played terrible and called me with any type of draw.


Now as for this blog I think I should be adding in alittle poker news in here since
my ramblings probably get alittle tiresome so here it is:

Every week post I will try and post one bit of poker news that I feel is intresting, here we go.

Fast poker news!

*Phill laak has been involved in an ATV (all terrain vechile) accident that left him in a hospital bed! its kinda scary for him since if the main gash on him was slightly higher he would be without one eye... yea pretty bad here is a picture of a bloodied phil laak, he's since had a fine recovery and stiches removed so dont fear phil will be back at the tables soon.



and with that time to cheer you up, here is my hero singing/reading Poker face



Also remember to check and subscribe to my youtube page, got alot of great stuff on there and will be adding more.

Here is some great sites to try out:
  • Learn poker at DragtheBar for 7 days free! click here
  • PKR is a cool 3D poker site, also super soft! PKR Poker

No comments:

Post a Comment