Join europes Biggest and most enjoyable Poker room and play poker like you never have before.

Wednesday 19 May 2010

The Goal has been reached!!! - TIME FOR A NEW GOAL!

The goal has been reached (1000 in a month) on the 17th of may!!!

so thats 2 weeks and 3 days I achieved the goal for the month.

I admit there was one week as you seen were I just had alot of good varaince, hitting hands getting paid off and more importantly they held!

I've been recently PUNISHED with a week of bad varaince but I still went up and reached my goal. just not as quickly as I hoped.

(I will post a section maybe in a few days time of the bad varaince I included but wanna make it a good post so I will leave it for today)

So this has left me to wonder how much I could make from the 18th of may to the next 18th june doing it this way then averages as usually when I get paid from my real job.

And it also tells me if I can make a decent wage from poker as well (I'm not gunna leave my job or do anything that drastic yet....well not until I think i can crush 200nl a long dream away!!!)

but it would be intresting to see how much I could make. doing this would boost my roll and also give me some play money which is nice, so the goal for the 18th of june is!!!! DRUM ROLLLL!!!!

$1500

Its a massive goal maybe to big really but wanna push myself to the limit on this one see if i can reach it or surpass it, wish me luck , people at my tables ...put the money in the bag!!

a nice inspirational vidd I found but I like to add a video to a blog specialy ones liek these :)




Here is some great sites to try out:
  • Learn poker at DragtheBar for 7 days free! click here
  • PKR is a cool 3D poker site, also super soft! PKR Poker

1 comment:

  1. Lol and wow m8 nice goal you already made for this month, i am still beating my bad month but still up in this month to.
    Nice goal you made for yourself next month but i ahve talked to someone who makes a average of 1000$ a month but won´t go semi pro yet because here in Holland you have to pay much tax over the pokermoney hehe bah... I will go semi if i make a profit of 2K or more a month not before and then still gone work for 20 hours a week i think..

    But gl on the tables and i will see you more there because iam gone play more 50NL to now

    ReplyDelete